Colonial Genealogist #35Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Geneaolgist Vol. X, No. 1, Oct. 1979, 70pp.
- Some Sherman Lines by Bertha L. Stratton, FAS
- Some Descendants of George Stafford of North Carolina, of the Counties Now Called Washington and Alamance, Ancestor of Thomas Patten Stafford the Astronaut by Robert Joseph Curfman, MA, FAS/hc
- The Custis Family of Virginia Part III: Seaside or Custis Neck Branch, by Nora Miller Turman, CG, FAS/hc
- The Pratt Family by Dame Mildred Rania, DCR, OAE
- Family of Ulrich Stauffer/Stover of Virginia and Pennsylvania, Part II by Sheila Spencer Stover, MAS
- Hendrikson Van Doesburgh, Hendricks, Dusenbury, Thorn, Fowler, Woolsey, Coe, Anderson, Blauvelt, Wright, Formhals, Yates, Peters
- Yates, Staniard, Randolph, Jameson, Risley, Osborne, Knowland, Formhals
- Hambscher, Marschali, Hamcher, Hackmanin, Hamsher, Waldman, Hampsher, Anderson, Smith, Golden
- Hohwetder (Howerter), Hurrenmayer, Hochwarter, Krohn, Bastrus, Hinderliter, Zeigler, Kerstetter
- Reviews and notices of publications, queries, surname interests, news and notes, etc.