Colonial Genealogist #15Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist, Vol. IV, No. 3, Issue #15 in Winter 1972, 68pp., including:
- #37: Moore of Kent Co., Maryland and of Kentucky, by Rev. Emmett M. Waits, FAS
- #38: Warren of Massachusetts (Richard Warren who died in Plymouth 1628), by Peyton Sagendorf Moncure, FAS
- #39: Rapalje of New Netherlands
- #40: Walichs-Van Winkel/Winkle of New Netherlands, by Donald Joseph Van Winkle
- In Pursuit of William Hartwell, The Immigrant, by Lindsay S. Reeks
- Who’s Who: Leslie Gilbert Pine, FAS
Book Reviews by R.H.:
- Old Briery Church, Prince Edward County, Virginia (reprint)
- And Now We Are Many by Marilyn tone Gray
- Records of Robert Fuller of Salem and Rehoboth and Some of His Descendants by Clarence C. Fuller
- History of the Early Settlement of Bridgewater in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Including an Extensive Family Register by Nahum Mitchell
- Descendants of Isaac Van Tuyl, Sr., and Mary McCarter of Bernards Township, Somerset County, New Jersey compiled by Mary Ellenor Stafford Bowman
- Genealogical History of the Rutherford Family by William Kenneth Rutherford and Anna Clay (Zimmerman) Rutherford
- Genealogical History of Our Ancestors compiled by William Kenneth Rutherford and Anna Clay (Zimmerman) Rutherford
- Benedict Pioneers in Kentucky compiled by Marvin J. Pearce Sr.
- Pearce Pioneers in Kentucky compiled by Marvin J. Pearce Sr.
- West, Barker, Hodges, New York to Wisconsin: 1836-1846 by Mrs. Murle R. Seitz
- Kentucky Family Records, Volume I: 1969-1970 by the West-Central Kentucky Family Research Association
- Catalogue of the Genealogical and Historical Library of the Colonial Dames of the State of New York (reprint)
- News and Notes, Genealogies in Print, Letters, Corrections, Comments, Lineage Problems, Queries, Surname Interest Listings, etc.