Colonial Genealogist #16Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as Colonial Genealogist IV:4, Issue #16, Spring 1972, 68pp., including:
- The Colonial Families
- #41 (Part 1): Allis of Hatfield, Massachusetts; Dudley of Guilford, Connecticut; Johns of Clarendon, Vermont; with Sexton, Wallston and others, by Dorothy M. Johns, FAS
- #42: Mires-Miers of Delaware (John Mires who settled in Lewes, Sussex Co., Delaware 1692), by Maynard Harold Mires, Jr. FAS/hc
- #43: The Reneau-Reno Family of Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky, by Mrs. McAlister Elliott, FAS/hc
- #24 (Part 2): Fay of Massachusetts, by Fay Oliver Conley, FAS
- Research Aids, News and Notes, Surname Interest Listings, Queries, Lineage Problems, etc.