Colonial Genealogist #17Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist, Vol. V, No. 1, Issue #17 in Summer 1972, 68pp., inclluding:
- #41 (Part 2): Allis of Hatfield, Massachusetts; Dudley of Guilford, Connecticut; Johns of Clarendon, Vermont; with Sexton, Walston and Others, (with Harris, Rowley families), by Dorothy M. Johns, FAS
- #44: Stafford of Rhode Island and Vermont, by Robert Joseph Curfman, FAS/hc
- #45: Tyler of Connecticut and New Hampshire, by Robert Joseph Curfman, FAS/hc
- Who’s Who: Milton Rubincam
- Research Aids, Books for Loan, News and Notes, Research Problems, Lineage Problems, Surname Interest Listings, Books Wanted, Index to Queries, Queries, etc.