Colonial Genealogist #39Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist Vol. XI, Nos. 1–2, Issues #39–40, 1982, 67pp.
- Circumstantial Evidence for Two Previously Unknown Daughters of Walter Chiles (1699–ca.1766) of SW Caroline County, Virginia, with Remarks on the First English Record of Walter Chiles (I) (1608–1653) by Arden H. Brame, Jr. II, KCR, OAE
- Circumstantial Evidence that Three Chiles, Children of Henry Chiles (d. 1718/19) and Mary, married Three Terrells, Children of William Terrell and Susannah, of Caroline County, Virginia and Vicinity by Mildred O. Eubank, BA, MA, MAS
- Rancier-Ransier-Rantzir’s of New York & Canada: A Founding German Loyalist Family (Part II) by Esther Rancier and Ronald Ransier
- The Old New York Frontier: Men Who came from New England 1783–1800 by Francis Whiting Halsey
- Some Preliminary Notes on the Northup Family of Rhode Island by Esther Rancier and Mrs. Robert E. Northup
- A Chronology of Colonial Migrations, by Rodney Hartwell
- The Yale Descent from Chief Justice Belknap through Hampdens, including the Fiennes, Burgh and Other Connections by Robert Joseph Curfman, MA, FAS/hc
Ancestral Lines, Requests for Comments:
- LaBar, Long, Berk, Golden, Short, Dugan, Carstens, Hampsher
- Ashley, Markwith, Small
- How-Howe, Ashley, Markwith
- Bolton, Ashley
- Reviews and Publications Received
- Queries, surname interest listings, etc.