Colonial Genealogist #41Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist (XI:3-4) Issue #41–42, 1983, 96pp.
“The Yorkshire Background of the Boyntons of Rowley” by Robert Joseph Curfman, MA, FAS/hc, FSO
- Appendix: Conyers of Ormesby and Hornby and Percy of Kildale and Orinesby
“Capt. Christopher Clark and Penelope Johnson Clark of Virginia” by Bernard Schaaf, MD, FACS
- Christopher Clark: References
- Penelope Johnson Clark and References
- “Capt. Christopher Clark and Penelope Johnson Clark of Virginia” by Bernard Schaaf, MD, FACS
- “Some Preliminary Notes on the Northup Family of Rhode Island” (concluded) by Esther Rancier and Mrs. Robert E. Northup
Ancestral Lines, Requests for Comments:
- Wetherbee of Massachusetts
- Bradford of Massachusetts
- Ragsdale of Virginia
- Queries, Surname Interest Listings, Editorial, etc.