Colonial Genealogist #43Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist (XII:1-2), Issues #43–44, 1984, 104pp.
- “The Circumstantial Evidence Leading to A Possible Solution to the ‘Palmer-Paddock Puzzle’ and Other Puzzling Events in Early Plymouth Colony” by Carlton A. Palmer, FAS
- “The Daughter of Francis Makemie” by Nora Miller Turman and Gladys Lee Hamilton
- “McAlister Families of Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, and Kentucky” by Dollye McAlister Elliott, FAS/hc
- “Biographical Sketch of William Drennan of Pendleton District, South Carolina” by Bernard Schaaf, MD
- “Andrew McCormick Descendants in Missouri, Kentucky, and Texas Colonies, including John Rufus Alexander, Last Survivor of the Mier Expedition 1842–3” by Robert Joseph Curfman, FAS/hc, FSO
- “Further Notes regarding ‘The Yorkshire Background of the Boyntons of Rowley’” by Robert Joseph Curfman, FAS/hc, FSO
- Ancestral Lines:
- Brownell, by Mary Hungerford Reid
- Thompson, by Mary Hungerford Reid
- Garrison, by Rod Hartwell
- Queries, Surname Interest Listings, etc.