Colonial Genealogist #48Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as part of The Augustan Society Omnibus Book 9, 1988, 22pp (91–112), including:
- Maternal Lines of the Presidents (An Overview), by Charles Recker, FSO, MAS
- Jurian Hartsfelder: America's First Hartsfield, by James Thomas McConnell, FSO, SDLKJ, ODI, OC
- The William Palmers of Plymouth Colony Revisited: The Two Wives of William Palmer Jr. (2): Another Version, by Carlton A. Palmer, Jr.
- Introducing a New Study Group: Colonial Witches and Witchcraft Study Group, by Rodney Hartwell
- Queries, surname interest listings, etc.