The Augustan #16Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin VIII:7 in July 1965, 26pp.
- Cover: Emperor Maximilan of Mexico
- Pillow Knights: Lions in the Bedroom, but Rabbits on the Battlefield by Forest E. Barber, KCN, KMT
- Recollections of Hawaiian Royalty by Z. Luce
- Heraldry in America by Fessel B. Koepnick, Esq.
- Organizational Aids to the Genealogist by Stewart E. Luce
- The Origins of the Russian and Papal Orders of Saint John of Jerusalem by Logan G. Wilshire, KCOSJ
- Who's Who in Europe: 1964-1965, review by VP-S
- Heraldry: The Story of Armorial Bearings by Walter Buehr, review by FEB
- The Last Grand Duchess: Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna by Ian Vorres
- Coats of Arms of Archbishops of Canterbury: A Heraldry Painting Book for Children by The Friends of Canterbury Cathedral
- Heraldry and World Coinage by Harrison E. Thurman, review by FEB
- Heiresses and Coronets by Lady Elizabeth Kinnaird (Pesud. Elizabeth Eliot), review by FEB
- Comments on "Templars and Masons: The Hidden Connection” by Carl Alex von Volborth
- Carolingian Descent of the Angevins by Rev. Dom William W. Bayne, OSB
- Letters, etc.