The Augustan #17Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin VIII:8 in August 1965, 26pp.
- The Order of Saint George of Burgundy by Vincent Powell-Smith GCSA, LLB, JCB
- An Interesting Heraldic Assumption by Dom William Wilfrid Bayne
- A Federal Heraldic Authority for the United States of America by F.B. Koepnick and L.B. Barnes
- Simple Rules of Marshalling Arms by Carl A. von Volborth
- Rival Claims to the Thrones of Spain and France by Forest E. Barber
- Chivalry by Leon Gautier, trans. by D.C. Duning
- A Royal Affinity by Constance Wright, review by FEB
- Letters, etc.