Colonial Genealogist #52Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist issue #52 in The Augustan Society Omnibus Book 13, 1993, 16pp (66–81)
- The Muncy Family, by Evelyn Jackson Tubbs Metzler, OAE
Native Americans, A Continuing Series, by William L. Byrd III with Sheila Spencer Stover:
- "We Are Indians"
- "Was Great Grandma White?"
- Grave of Calvert Believed Found
- The One and Only Peter Mountague (1603–1659) of Warfield, Berkshire, England and Nansemond, Isle of Wight, and Lancaster Counties, Virginia, by Arden H. Brame, Jr. II, OAE
- The Order of the First Families of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Wicca Study Circle & Colonial Witches and Witchcraft Study Group
- Salem to Celebrate 300 Years
- Rhode Island Group to Be Tax-Exempt as legitimate Religious Group
- Winter Solstice Evokes Ancient Pagan Traditions
- Queries, surname interest listings