Colonial Genealogist #53Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist issue #53 within The Augustan Society Omnibus Book 14, 1993, 23pp (52–74), including:
- Native Americans, A Continuing Series: "Trinkets for Wealth: Indian Trade 1493–1676", by William L. Byrd III and Sheila Spencer Stover, FAS
- Obadiah Holmes: Forgotten Champion of Religious Freedom, by Garry Bryant, FAS
- A Seventeenth Century Massachusetts Coroner's Autopsy, by Paul F. Mellen, MD, & M.C. Mellen
- The “Epitaph” of Major Edward Dale of Lancaster County, Virginia, by Dollye Elliott, FAS/hc
- The Jacksons Travel a Two-Way Path Between Maryland and Delaware, by Evelyn Jackson Tubbs Metzler, OAE
- Thomas Jefferson Reveals Three More Children of John Chiles, by Arden H. Brame, Jr. II, OAE
- A Pennsylvania Witch, by Robert Nelson, Jr.
- Queries, surname interest listings, etc.