The Augustan #23Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin IX:2, February 1966, 45pp.
- Editorial: Eric von Kuehnelt-Leddihn
- American Connections to a Scottish Clan by Edward J.B. Irving
- The Line of Bethoc and Crinian the Thane by Catherine Foote Moyer
- Some Background by Catherine Foote Moyer
- Monarchists Divided by R. Thomas Cheevers
- The Institute for Scientific Orders Research
- Heraldry and the North American Indian by Brian John Stone-Edwards
- History of the Cecil Family by C. William Edelen
- Kingdom of Araucania and Patagonia by Forest E. Barber
- Philatelic Research Society
- Letters, news, reviews, etc.