The Augustan #27Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin IX:6, June 1966, 24pp.
- Editorial: On Being an Augustan Member
- Monarchy, Heraldry, Genealogy, and the Hundred Years’ War by R. Thomas Cheevers
- Knighthood in the Twentieth Century by J. Robert Carroll
- A Selected Bibliography by James D. Madden
- Yang Ban by Tarlton Fleming-Parsons II of Cumbernauld
- The Use of Bones in Arms by Michael Newton
- The Earldom of Banbury by J.H. Nicholls
- Descent from La Fayette by David J. Evans
- Royal Genealogies by H. Summerfield Day
- Reviews, letters, news, etc.