The Augustan #37Category: Back Issues » The Augustan Back Issues
Published as The Augustan X:4 in April-May 1967, 62pp.
- Editorial: Chivalry Again by Lawrence B. Barnes
- Progress Report on The Augustan Roll of Arms
- Story of the Presidential Dynasty of the U.S.A. by Robert W. Formhals
- Simplicity is Beauty in Heraldry by Carl-Alex. von Volborth FAS
- A College of Arms for the United States by Harry Wright Newman FAS
- A Typescript Copy of a Seventeenth Century Peerage Grant of the Kingdom of Ireland with text by K Thomas Cheevers
- The Augustan Society International Committee for Monarchist Action
- Monarchist Activity in Brazil, reprinted from the New York Times
- Royalist Activity in Portugal
- King Peter of Yugoslavia to Visit the United States
- L'Ordre Militaire et Hospitalier de Saint-Lazare e Jerusalem et Le Patriarcat Melkite Catholique d'Antioche et de Tout l'Orient, d'Alexandrie et de Jerusalem, review by Larwrence B. Barnes
- A Glossary of Terms Used in Heraldry by Henry Gough and James Parker
- Gide to Printed Books and Manuscripts Relating to English and Foreign Heraldry and Genealogy by George Gatfield
- Index to American Genealogies and to Genealogical Material Contained in All Works, 5th ed., review by Forest E. Barber
- Augustan Society Register of Orders of Chivalry
- Descent from the Emperor Charlemagne additions and corrections
- A Jack of All Trades by John H. Nicholls Esq.
- Official Section
- Queries, letters, etc.