English Genealogist #14Category: Back Issues » English Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The English Genealogist (IV:2) Issue #14, 1981, 30pp (363–392), including:
- “Illustrating the Kings” by Rodney Hartwell
- “English & Welsh Emigrant Index&rdquo
- “Welsh Surnames” by John H. Nicholls, FAS
- “Tracing an Ancestor to England” by Arden H. Brame Jr. II, OAE
- “Genealogy Tour to England” by Howard G. Hill Woolliscroft
- “Brythonic & Cynric Celts: The Roman Governors of Roman Britain” by Robert W. Formhals, FAS
“Reviews & Publications” by R. Hartwell and Patricia Kirkwood, FAS
- Cecil R. Humphrey-Smith. A Genealogist's Bibliography.
- National Genealogical Inquirer.
- John Rous. The Rous Roll.
- Peter Clement Bartrum. Welsh Genealogies: AD 300–1400.
- Coloring books
- The Complete Peerage
- “Lineage Problem: Bruce-Nicholls” by Dr. Bradley B. Ridge
- Questions & Answers; Queries; Surname Interest Listings; Comments