Journal of Ancient and Medieval Studies #12Category: Back Issues » Journal of Ancient and Medieval Studies Back Issues
Published by The Octavian Society as The Journal of Ancient and Medieval Studies, Vol. #12, 1995, 104pp.
- Bridging the Second Intermediate Period by Chris Bennett, FSO
- A Priestly Family of Memphis by David H. Kelly, PhD, FSO
- A Babylonian Ancestry for King Darius by Chris Bennett, PhD, FSO
- An Alternative Perspective in the Ongoing Effort to Identify the King Memoralized by the Sutton Hoo Mound Excavated in 1939 by John R. Hufford
- Ancestor Chart of Jacques de Lusignan, King of Cyprus, by Robert L. Stimmel
- A Continuation of Paget’s Ancestry of the Prince of Wales, Part XII by Arthur Germond, FSO