Colonial Genealogist #34Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist Vol. IX, No. 4, May 1979, 48pp.
- Thomas Herring, Danish Pioneer of Dedham MA by Esther Rancier
- The Wives of Robert Paddock of Plymouth Colony, by Robert Joseph Curfman, MA, FAS/hc
- The Custis Family of Virginia, Part II: Deep Creek Branch by Nora Miller Turman, CG
- Family of Ulrich Stauffer/Stover of Virginia and Pennsylvania, Part I by Sheila Spencer Stover, MAS
- Alden, Bass, Henshaw, Ward, Wright, Formhals
- Kyn, Sandilands, Yeates, McCall, Tims, Knowland, Yates, Formhals
- Reviews and notices of publications, editorial notes, queries, surname interest listings, etc.