Colonial Genealogist #37Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist Vol. X, No. 3, Jan. 1981, 62pp.
- The Reverend Ezekiel Rogers of Rowley, Massachusetts by Dorothy M. Johns, FAS, OAA
- Circumstantial Evidence that Jane Bristow (1736–1813) was the wife of Thomas Greenwood (1736–1811), both of Middlesex and Mecklenburg Counties, Virginia by Arden H. Brame, Jr. II, KCR, OAE
- A Partial Listing of the Palatine Families of New York by Henry Z. Jones, Jr.
- Colonial Daughters of Lancaster County, Virginia, and the Men They Married (continued) by Dollye McAluster Elliott, FAS/hc
- Genealogical References from the Journal of Peleg Burroughs, 1780–1786, for the year 1781 (continued) contributed by Alice Bates Kline
- The First Settlers of the Mohawk Valley; New York, 1720–1772 by Francis Whiting Halsey (from The Old New York Frontier)
- Reviews and Notices of Publications
- Queries, surname interest listings, etc.