Augustan Society Information Bulletin #34Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin X:1 in January 1967, 43pp.
- Editorial: To the Future
- Descent from the Emperor Charlemagne by Mrs. Catherine Foote Moyer
- The Arms of Sir Broderick William Charles Elwin Hartwell by Rodney B. Hartwell
- The German Element in American Genealogy: The "Forty-Eighters" by Benjamin R. Williams Esq.
- Fishing in Heraldic Waters by Michael Duff Newton Esq., illus. by Rev. Dom W.W. Bayne OSB, FAS
- Degradation and Preservation of Knightly Honor by Dr. J. Robert Carroll
- The Crusades by Zoe Oldenbourg, review by FEB
- I, The King by Frances Parkinson Keyes
- A Select Bibliography of the House of Bourbon by James D. Madden
- Brand "X" and American Heraldry by Edward Wenzl Esq.
- The Vicissitudes of the Annesley Peerages by John H. Nicholls Esq.
- The Bull of the Mongol Kings by Rev. Claude Shays Brett-Perring
- Order of the Crown of Charlemagne in the USA by Ross Keelye Cook Esq.
- An American Ancestress of Six European Princely Heirs by David J.G. Evans Esq.
- Kings of the Dal-Réti in Argyll: 502–858 Part III by Rev. F. Winston Leyland SSC
- New Grand Master for Shickshinny Group
- Saint Bridget of Sweden Holds Dinner Meeting
- Official Section
- Queries, etc.