The Augustan #5Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin VII:3, July 1964, 20pp.
- The Noble Families of the Valley of Mexico by Don F.E. Barber y Weller KMT
- Judge Alfred Stedman Hartwell in the Kingdom of Hawaii by Rodney E. Hartwell
- Arms and the Clan by Captain Chevalier J. Harvey Macpherson KHL, KLJ
- A Carolina-Virgina Genealogy by York L. Wiilson
- The Counts Bobrinskoy: A Genealogy by David Geoffrey Williamson
- The Handy Book for Genealogists 4th ed. by George Everton Sr. and Gunnar Rasmuson
- Dawn to Twilight in American Colonization by Charles Sandy
- The Life of Dr. Samuel A Mudd by Nettie Mudd
- The Family of Stephen Bull by Henry Bull
- The Townships of Mother Cumberland by Ramond M. Bell
- Raymond, Abbot, Jackson and Allied Families by John M. Reymond
- A Reed Family in America by Forrest F. Reed
- A Genealogical Atlas of England and Wales by D. Gardner, D. Harland, and F. Smith
- News, etc.