Irish-American Genealogist #8Category: Back Issues » Irish-American Genealogist Back Issues
Published as Irish-American Genealogist issue #8, 1977, 18pp (133–150), including:
- Comments from the Chairman
- Comments from the Production Editor
- #5: Jennings-Duff-Hanson-Johnson-Sjostrom
- #6: Fitzgerald-Howard-Barnwell-Plunkett-Fleming-Dillon-Norman-Whitestone-Cooper-Clutterbuck-Armstrong-Lombardo-Lacandella-Wroblewsky- Berringer-Drage-O'Donnell
- #7: Adams-Taylor-Cummins/Cummings-Myers-Brett
- #8: McBride-Creed-Glynn-Farmer-Cornell
- Pedigree Problem: Murray-Hawley-Gould-West-Hedges-Hawkins-Beach
- The Irish Genealogical Society; by Joseph Martin Glynn, Jr.
- Ireland: The Albert E. Casey Collection and Other Irish Materials in the Samford University Library, an Annotated Bibliography; by Georgia V. Fleming-Haigh, comp.
- The Irish at Bunker Hill; by Michael J. O'Brien
- Emigrant Files, and list of cards filed at the Augustan Society Library of Irish Ancestors