Irish-American Genealogist #9Category: Back Issues » Irish-American Genealogist Back Issues
Published as Irish-American Genealogist Issue #9–12, 1978, 63pp.
- Cover: Arms of Sir Lee MacMahon
- #9: “Spelman-Connor-Herrschaft-Sharp-Crill” by Anna Sharp Crill
- #10: “Davis-Farrell-Roberts-Sperry-Smith-Mead-Carreras” by Nadine Sperry Carreras
- #11: “Linehan/Linnahan-Connell-Hyde-Mahaney/Mahana-Walsh-Nichols-Woodbury-Donovan-Greenwood-Hall-Mullins-Bacalso-Alino” by Eilene Hall
- #12: “Donovan-McCarthy-Greenwood-Yott-Mahana-Nichols-Hall-Mullins-Dumouchel-Snyder” by Eilene Hall
- #13: “O’Connor-O’Neil-Kavanaugh-Griffin-Hartnett-Courtney-Fitzgerald-Lickfeld” by Carol O'Connor Schwab
- “The Richard Donovan Family of Bath, Ontario” by Eileen Hall
- “Some Burials in St. Leonard’s Garden, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland” by Mrs. John A. Gerbel
- “Irish Togetherness: the Kinna and Omara Families in Ontario” by Joe Kearns
- “Some Baptismal Records at St. Mary’s Church, Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland” by Mrs. John A. Gerbel
- “From the Finger Lakes to the Rock of the Men (Canandaigua to Carraig na bhFear)” by Eileen Hall
Reviews by Rodney Hartwell:
- William Adams. Dalraida or North Antrim.
- Rose Ellis Berg and Beverly Forrest Jeanson. St. Michael’s Catholic Church, Pine Island, Minnesota: 1878–1978.
- Sir Arthur Vicars, Index to the Prerogative Wills of Ireland: 1536–1810.
- “The Scotch-Irish in America’s History” by Eric Montgomery
- “Passengers from Ireland 1822” [to the United States]
- “Irish Surnames” by L.G. Pine, FAS
- Notes from the Augustan Society Publications Committee
- “A Survey of Irish Genealogical Research” Part I, by Leonard M. Keane, Jr.