Irish-American Genealogist #36Category: Back Issues » Irish-American Genealogist Back Issues
Published as Irish Research Committee as part of The Augustan Society Omnibus Book 14, 1993, 18pp (121–138), including:
- The Crowns of Munster and Desmond; by The MacCarthy Mor, Prince of Desmond
- Gaelic Feudalism and the Kingdom of Desmond; by The Count of Clandermond
- Towards a Classification of Current Nobiliary Titles in Use in Ireland; by the Lord of Duhallow
- O'Conor Don, Prince of Connacht: The Direct Descendant of the Last High King of Ireland the Hereditary Kings of Connacht; by Daithi P. Hanly
- The Companions of the Royal House of O'Conor (Chompananch na Craoibhe Rioga) a brief commentary; by Daithi P. Hanly
- Queries, Surname Interest Listings, etc.