Heraldry #3Category: Back Issues » Heraldry Back Issues
Published as Heraldry (I:3) #3, n.d., 32pp., 5½×8½", including:
- "A New Departure in Heraldic Drawing" by Howard M. Chapin, FRHistS
- "Observations on Mr. Chapin's MS" by Henry L.P. Beckwith, Jr.
- "Heraldry in the U.S. Army" by Lt. Col. Oscar H. Stroh, PE, PhD
- "In Defense of Heraldic Usurpers" by Donald Norman Moran
- "The William Throop—Adrian Scroop Mystery" by Ruth Thayer Ravenscroft
- "Honorable Augmentations in Scotland" by John H. Nicholls, FAS
- Heraldic Design: A Handbook for Students by Heather Child, review by Elizabeth Crutchfield, FAS, FASH
- The Manual of Heraldry by Francis J. Grant, WS, Lord Lyon King of Arms, review by Elizabeth Crutchfield, FAS, FASH
- Medieval Warfare by Terence Wise, review by Dr. David P. Johnson
- Heraldry in the Catholic Church: Its Origin, Customs and Laws by Archbishop Bruno Bernard Heim, review by Patricia Kirkwood, FAS
- Papal Heraldry by Donald Lindsay Galbreath, review by Patricia Kirkwood, FAS
- A Complete Guide to Heraldry by A.C. Fox-Davies, review by Patricia Kirkwood, FAS
- Scots Heraldry by Sir Thomas Innes of Learney, review by Patricia Kirkwood, FAS
- Admission of Members to the Heraldry Society of the U.S.A.
- Letters, etc.