Plymouth Colony Genealogist #3Category: Back Issues » Plymouth Colony Genealogist
Published as Plymouth Colony Genealogical Helper Issue #3 in 1975, 16 pp., including:
- The Speculation on the Identity of Thankful, Wife of Samuel Bullock of Rehoboth by Carl Boyer III
- The Parentage of Philippe de la Noye by Arlene M. Skehan
- Genealogical Dictionary of Plymouth Colony: Richard Bowen of Rehoboth by Carl Boyer III
- Vital Records: Freetown Births 1686-1844 by Mary P. Herbert
- Robert Hicks of Plymouth: Corrections
- Review, errata, query, etc.