The Augustan #19Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin VIII:10, October 1965, 40pp.
- Editorial: Weep, Athena, Weep!
- The Medal of Membership of The Augustan Society
- Election of Fellows of the Society
- Coronets and Crowns by Carl Alexander von Volborth
- Genealogy, R.I.P. by Lawrence B. Barnes
- The VII International Congress of Genealogy and Heraldry
- Witchcraft and Heraldry by Forest E. Barber KCN, KMT
- Scandal! reprint from Hidalguia on the Commission of Orders of Chivalry (ICOC)
- First Gentleman of the Bedchamber: The Life of the Duc de Richelieu, 1696-1788 by Hubert Cole, review by FEB
- Haile Selassie: The Conquering Lion by Leonard Mosley, review by FEB
- Heraldry and You by Prof. J.A. Reynolds, review by F.B. Koepnick
- The Armorial Who Is Who: 1963-1965 by R. Gayre of Gayre and Nigg
- Corrections, letters, etc.