The Augustan #20Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin VIII:11 in November 1965, 32pp.
- Editorial: Dictatorship, Anyone?
- The Noble Order of the Round Table
- Changes in Vatican Uniforms
- The Order of the Stars and Bars
- The Use of "Von" and "zu" by Karl Friedrich von Frank
- The Achievement by Carl A. von Volborth FAS
- The French National Order of Merit
- Rules for the Proper Uses of Heraldry in the United States
- Check to Your King by Robin Hyde (pseud. of Iris Wilkinson)
- Carolina Lords Proprietor's Account of Disbursements & Receipts: 1663-1666
- Boutell's Heraldry by C.W. Scott giles and J.P. Brooke-Little, review by Fessel B. Koepnick
- Letters, etc.