The Augustan #31Category: Back Issues » Augustan Society Information Bulletin
Published as The Augustan Society Information Bulletin IX:10, October 1966, 41pp.
- Editorial: Headquarters Fund
- The Sovereign Princes of Liechtenstein by Rev. Dom William W. Bayne OSB, FAS
- "Salic Law"’ and the Crown of France by John H. Nicholls
- Francis Joseph I by Michael McGarvie
- History of the Btye Family and Some Allied Families by Arthur Edwin Bye
- A Friendly Heritage Along the Delaware: The Taylors of Washington Crossing and Some Allied Families in Bucks County, Pennsylvania by Arthur Edwin Bye
- The Cambridge medieval History IV: The Byzantine Empire Part I: Byzantium and it's Neighbors
- Aulls - Bryan and Allied Families by Leslie A. Bryan
- Insignia and Design of the Plains Sioux Indians by Brian J. Stone-Edwards OLJ
- Descent from the Emperor Charlemagne
- Heraldry of the Johanniter-Orden by Carl Alex. von Volborth FAS
- Royal Yugoslav Commemorative War Cross 1941–45 by Rodney Hartwell
- News, letters, etc.