The Augustan #36Category: Back Issues » The Augustan Back Issues
Published (for the first time) as The Augustan X:3 in March 1967, 41pp.
- Editorial: Societas Augustana—Quo Vadis?
- The Dimensions of Genealogy by Dr. J. Robert Carroll
- Military Heraldry: U.S. Army’s Special Forces "Green Berets" by Lee D. MacMahon, 1stLt., Inf.
- Little Manual of Heraldry by C.A. von Volborth
- Kalender Over Ointroducered adels Forening: 1967 by Johan von Sydow and Leif Pahlsson, review by FEB
- Heraldica Militar by Sr. Ing. Civ. Don Teodoro Amerlinck y Zirion, review by FEB
- Wappenrolle Dochtermann by Alfred Dochtermann, review by FEB
- The Armorial Bearings of Schools by Ref. David Christie-Murray
- Where to Write for Birth and Death Records: United States and Outlying Areas by the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- The Vacant Throne of Spain by Luis León de la Barra FAS
- Knights and Orders of Knighthood: An American Opinion by Forest B. Barber
- Descent from the Emperor Charlemagne: Of John Douglas Gillespie by John Douglas Gillespie, ed. by Catherine Foote Moyer
- Meeting of the Mexico City Members of The Augustan Society
- Meeting of The Augustan Society in South Pasadena, California
- Meeting of The Augustan Society in New York City
- Meeting of The Augustan Society in Michigan
- Meeting of The Augustan Society in Chicago
- Progress Report on the Augustan Roll of Arms
- Queries, letters, etc.