The Augustan #43Category: Back Issues » The Augustan Back Issues
Published as The Augustan XI:2 in March-April 1968, 62pp.
- Editorial: What are they now?
- Continuity of Charges in an Ancient Clan’s Arms by Captain R. Mingo Sweeney
- Augustan Society Register of Orders of Chivalry Part III: The Royal Dalcassian Order ed. by R. Thomas Cheevers
- Descent from the Emperor Charlemagne through King Henry II of England and Eleanor of Aquitaine by Robert W. Formhals
- An Heraldic Mystery by Maj. Rafael Gijón USAR
- Huntingfleld by Ross Keelye Cook FAS
- The Man in The Iron Mask by John H. Nicholls
- The Flow Chart Method and Heraldic Enquiries by F.S. Stych, reprinted from RQ
- The Scottish Genealogy Society by Donald Whyte FSA (Scot)
- The Ulster-Scot Historical Society by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- Orders and Medals of Japan and Associated States by James W. Peterson, review by Gary C. Krug
- The Crusades by Zoé Oldenbourg, review by Capt. Rodney C. Walker FAS
- The Highland Clans by Sir Ian Moncrieff of that Ilk, review by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- The Scottish Genealogist by Ivor R. Guild WS, review by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- English Surnames by Mrs. Constance Mary Carrington Matthews
- Genealogical Periodical Annual Index Vol. 5, by George Ely Russel CG, review by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- Primer of Genealogical Research by Mrs. Harry Joseph Morris (Louise Elizabeth Burton Morris), review by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- Lineages and Genealogical Notes by Mrs. Harry Joseph Morris FHG CG, review by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- The Simonson Families of Staten Island, New York by Elmer Garfield Van Name LLB, LLD, review by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- Letter by William Wilfrid Bayne re: "The Descent and Relationship of Some Magna Carta Barons"
- Official Section; Reports; etc.