The Augustan #56Category: Back Issues » The Augustan Back Issues
Published as The Augustan (XIII:3) Issue #56, May-June 1970, 64pp.
- Cover: hatchment of the arms of Señor Don Luis León de la Barra, Requiescat in Pace, drawn by The Rev. Dom W. Wilfrid Bayne OSB
- The Dynasties of Al-Islam: 2, The Hashimids by Rodney C. Walker MA, FAS
- The Friends of the Crown of Yugoslavia, press release
- Lordship of Manors in England and Wales by Douglas Geary
- The Constantian Society, press release
- Arms & Banners of Chivalric Institutions by Rodney Hartwell FAS, illus. by The Rev. Dom W. Wilfrid Bayne OSB, FAS
- The Augustan Bookman by The Rev. James Parker
- Honors Gazette
- Official Section
- The Augustan Society Exhibit at the Chicago Public Library with five illustrations
- Letters, queries, book reviews, etc.