The Augustan #63Category: Back Issues » The Augustan Back Issues
Published as Vol. XIV, No. 4, July-August 1971, 36pp.
- The Fahrenheit Coat-of-Arms by Dr. Karl-Gerhard Klietmann
- Modern Ecclesiastical Heraldry by Dr. J. Robert Carroll FAS
- The Treasure House of Spain by L.G. Pine
- The Crown of St. Wenceslas by Canon Enrico S. Molnar ThD
- Extant Jacobite Peerage and Baronetage by Rev. F. Winston Leyland
- The Dream Dissolves by Charles A. Mills
- The Wild Boars of Zellberg (continued)
- Breviarium Heraldicum by Walter Angst
- Queries & Answers by GySgt. Clyde G. Johnson
- Reviews by Mrs. Joseph J. Rania FAS
- The Augustan Bookman by The Rev. James Parker FAS
- Editorial comments, letters, etc.