The Augustan #75Category: Back Issues » The Augustan Back Issues
Published as The Augustan (XVII:3) Issue #75, Winter 1975, 32pp.
- Official Section
- “A Short History of the Teutonic Order” by Francis M.S. Muller
- “Wearing Insignia: Chivalric, Patriotic, Lineal” by Donald R. Puller
- “Kings & Culture” by L.G. Pine
- “A Kingly Speculation: In Error!” by O'Kelly de Conejera
- “Will the King Return to America?” by G.D. Wiebe
- “Heraldry for Beginners: 2” by J.A. Bishop, FAS
- “Heraldic Notes & News” by Elizabeth Crutchfield
- “Augmentations in English Heraldry” by John H. Nicholls
- “Bogus Heraldry” by Hans Birk, FAS
- “The Mystery Portrait: A Puzzle in Heraldry” by Robert Joseph Curfman, MA
- “A Genealogical Study of the Royal House of Savory” by G.R. Stephens
- Queries, Index to Queries, etc.