Colonial Genealogist #33Category: Back Issues » Colonial Genealogist Back Issues
Published as The Colonial Genealogist Vol. IX, No. 3, Issue #33, November 1978, 60pp.
- The Custis Family of Virginia, Part I: Arlington-Hungars Branch by Nora Millet Turman, CG
- Robert Hicks of Plymouth, Part II by Carl Boyer, 3rd, FAS/hc
- George1 Lilly (circa 1638–1690/1) and some Descendants in Massachusetts and Connecticut by Stanley E. Moore, CG
- The Tiptons of Tennessee: An Effort to Straighten Out the Line by Dollye McAlister Elliott, FAS/hc
- Roger Conant “Master Builder” by Dorothy M. Johns, FAS, OAA
- Ancestral Line: Grafton, Kitchen, Hunn, Luff, Robinson, Barratt, Jackson, Layton, Register, Downes, Tubbs
- Queries, surname interest listings, news & notes, etc.